Sunday reset - but make it stress free
Much of my focus lately has been guided by the question “how can I feel supported in this?”
With the things I often procrastinate .
It’s often a mindset shift.
So today was all about making choices that helped me feel centered and grounded while also allowing me to stay present in the moment I’m in.
Here are a few things that have been supporting me and helping me both mentally & physically lately:
1. Yoga and/or stretching - I’m really trying to honor being present in my body. To listen on a micro level to what it needs, and slow flow yoga has been incredibly with helping me do that.
2. Less is more approach with my eating habits - years of living in a wellness space has taught me to really craft a way of nourishment that works for me and isn’t the all or nothing approach. *believing you can be supported with food is a powerful thing*
3. Honey lavender cold brew iced tea - she’s a vibe.
4. A semi-prepped fridge - I’ve been enjoying have a few prepped proteins on hand to pair with whatever veggie combo sounds good
5. Styling my week - there’s more styling content coming to YouTube (link in my bio to subscribe). But I find I feel the most supported in my day when I’m wearing an outfit that helps me channel the energy I want to be in.
How about you friends? How has your Sunday been?
4 weeks ago