Who else is dreaming of magical vacation wake ups?
I have been craving all the travel vibes lately so I’m excited to drop the first of what I hope is lots of travel content over the next few months on the blog for you today!
We’re talking all thing Hotel Effie -
Everything you need to now about the luxury boutique hotel that is perfect for your next getaway (plus how to score a better deal on your next stay) is now on the blog.
Link in my bio to check it out!
#girlstravellingsolo #instavibe #whatweekendplans #travelwoman #travelsolo_notalone #travellikeyou #weekendgoals #travellingsolo #childfreetraveller #traveltipster #weekendfeels #girlswholiketravel #weekender #weekendvibe #fourcornersflorida #girlsdreamtravel #travelnotvacay #timeoffwork #travelagain #besttravel #wanderess #luxurytravelguide #sheexplores #workbreak #timeforself
How to get the perfect blowout on short hair
Since I chopped a few inches off, I’ve been looking to maximize on the length while also mastering a chic look.
Today I showing you how I use the dyson airwrap to do it!
Incommon Magic Mist
Bumble & Bumble Blowout Cream
IGK Beach Club Spray
*everything is linked in my bio for easy shopping*
#blonde #blondehairgoals #dysonairwrap #dysonblowout #easyhairtutorials #hairproducts #lovemyhair #luxuryhair
Have you heard the news?
Our favorite platform heel now comes in 7 colors!
I did a full review on the fit, sizing and how it wears on the blog along with all sharing all the new colors.
There is a lavender moment and a sliver bedazzled moment I can’t get over.
It’s that good.
Link in my bio to check out the post!
Sunday reset - but make it stress free
Much of my focus lately has been guided by the question “how can I feel supported in this?”
With the things I often procrastinate .
It’s often a mindset shift.
So today was all about making choices that helped me feel centered and grounded while also allowing me to stay present in the moment I’m in.
Here are a few things that have been supporting me and helping me both mentally & physically lately:
1. Yoga and/or stretching - I’m really trying to honor being present in my body. To listen on a micro level to what it needs, and slow flow yoga has been incredibly with helping me do that.
2. Less is more approach with my eating habits - years of living in a wellness space has taught me to really craft a way of nourishment that works for me and isn’t the all or nothing approach. *believing you can be supported with food is a powerful thing*
3. Honey lavender cold brew iced tea - she’s a vibe.
4. A semi-prepped fridge - I’ve been enjoying have a few prepped proteins on hand to pair with whatever veggie combo sounds good
5. Styling my week - there’s more styling content coming to YouTube (link in my bio to subscribe). But I find I feel the most supported in my day when I’m wearing an outfit that helps me channel the energy I want to be in.
How about you friends? How has your Sunday been?
Behind every thought that says you CAN’T have something is a LIE as well as an even MORE POWERFUL TRUTH that can get you where you want to be.
So much of my healing journey has been willing to be honest with myself about the lies I’ve let myself believe as the ultimate truth.
You’ll always struggle with food.
Making money can’t be that easy.
People who look like you can’t do THAT thing.
. . .
I could name 100s.
But when I realized I had the power to make my life my own - to create on my own terms - the possibilities became endless.
And my job became learning how to be clear on what I want and the beliefs & boundaries that support these things.
A 10k month ✔️
Random checks in the mail ✔️
Opportunities to grow my community ✔️
Less stress with food ✔️
More motivation ✔️
Just because you’ve accepted something as your forever reality doesn’t mean it has to stay that way.
You always have a choice.
*link in my bio for the thing that’s helped me change the game with mindset*