HI THERE! My name Savannah and I’m so glad you’re here!
WELCOME TO MY LITTLE SPACE IN THIS BIG INTERNET WORLD…
Most days you can find me with working from home surrounded by at least three drinks with some kind of music on in the background. I’m mostly known for my obsession with all things healthy, my savvy ability to get things done and for sharing my love of beauty & style with my friends.
People often refer to me as Sav or Savvy, appropriate right? But shhh don’t tell my mom. She hates nicknames. I love serving the world by helping my friends live their healthiest and happiest lives!
The things I’m most passionate about in life are tend to be all over the board. And What Savvy Said is the place where I can share it all. From books I’m reading, bronzers I’m obsessed with and recipes I’m making on repeat, WSS is where you can find all my love in one space.
I love to serve people who desire to have happy and healthy lives. With What Savvy Said, I can give them the tools to create a healthy lifestyle on their own terms.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW
When I’m not busy working on the blog, you can catch me at the movies, exploring my hometown & 30A or spending time with friends in Birmingham or Atlanta. I love to travel and can be often found with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine in hand exploring new places!
If you’re dying to know more, here are a few fun facts your might not know about me!
- I worked in film and television film in Atlanta for 3 years and met some of my best friends there. During that time I got to work on shows like Vampire Diaries & Sleepy Hollow. I also worked on the movie Allegiant.
- I have a degree in English from Samford University and lived in Birmingham, Al for 4 years college. I joined a sorority (AOII), had 4 different jobs at one point and loved every moment I got to spend there.
- I’ve rescued two dogs. Bear, my fur child and most often the background addition to my videos, is 6 years old. And Olive, my parents pup, is 7. Both came from the Birmingham Humane Society and are amazing!
- I’m classically trained in piano and still play to this day.
- I have a blackbelt in taekwondo! I’ve had it for years so I’m not sure how great my skills are now but you never know. 🙂
THE OTHER BITS
I love a bit of Instagram Stories. You’ll find what I’m eating and doing daily there. There’s also a fair amount of Bear there as well. Despite leaving film for the time, I’m still obsessed and I love to share my favorites shows & movies. And you can expect to see smoothie bowls, my juice creations and coffee regularly.
I’m so glad you’re here and I hope you’ll stick around. If you have any questions or want to see something on the blog, be sure to send me an email at [email protected] Or if you’re more old fashioned and love to send a good letter like me, feel free to drop me a note at P.O. Box 621, Panama City, Fl 32402.
And don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter so you can stay up to date on everything that’s happening with What Savvy Said. See you around!